Apple Hackintosh Unleashed Evil Apple Hackintosh
My Guide to Building a "Hack Pro"
A Work In Progress..

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Mission Statement & Disclaimer

Mission:  My goal for this blog is to provide you with the knowledge necessary to build your own Hackintosh regardless of your skill level.

As I began researching Hackintoshes, I quickly found that most websites/blogs/forums were either too technical for a beginner to understand or were solely set recipes to building Hackintoshes using the exact hardware that others used without a good explanation of the basics.  As a noob to the world of Hackintoshes, this of course led me to countless hours of online, forum-lurking research trying to gain a broad, general understanding of how to begin this journey of building my own Hack Pro.

As my blog progresses, I hope to cover what a Hackintosh is, why to build a Hackintosh, what parts/software are compatible/necessary, my recipe/budget for this project, my build step-by-step from buying the hardware to having the Mac OS X up and running, any updates and additions that I make, etc.

Disclaimer: I would consider myself a novice in both the areas of computer building and the Mac OS X. I'm fairly tech savvy, but this will be my first time digging into the internals of a computer and setting up/running the Mac operating system. I'm mainly stating this so that if you don't have any experience in these areas DON'T be afraid to tackle a similar project.

Also, I'm not responsible for any parts that you buy, anything you break or doesn't fit, any information that's wrong, etc. etc. blah blah blah.. you know the deal.

-Macster26

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs and found them very helpful for those who are looking to hackintosh their laptop. Well, thanks for providing this Mission statement disclaimer for MAC Os. If someone is building a hackintosh laptop and looking to buy the best graphics card to experience the best out of their gaming on hackintosh then it is recommended to take a look at this list of graphics cards for hackintosh. You will find the best one for your needs on this link.

    ReplyDelete